Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Mani Monday-January 30

Hello hello! Hope you all survived Monday without a scratch. I barely did...I had a case of the Mondays :/
But there's one thing that can make Monday better and that's a manicure!
This week's mani is brought to you by Nicole by OPI Khloe Had a Little Lam-Lam from the Kardashian Kolor collection.
This is with a flash.
Khloe Had A Little Lam-Lam is a blackened teal creme. The formula is great...nearly opaque in one coat, but I did two for good measure.
I received the Nail Perfect for Christmas, which is a device that protects the sides of your nails while you paint them, so there is minimal clean-up and it came with some nail decals. I placed two flowers on each of my ring fingers.

Under a lamp

my two loves-nail polish and Harry ^__^

Have a great week!!
xo, ali

No comments:

Post a Comment