Thursday, January 12, 2012

quick lil post--getting to know you!

hello, lovlies! My goodness, I'm so sorry for no post Wednesday, when I have a theme day for that day. And there is defiinitely a trend I wanna talk about! Plus, my mom texted me to tell me that my Birchbox finally came!
So, with all that, plus it being 5 Things Thursday over at 5 Days, 5 Ways, you guys are gonna get two posts today. One to make up for the lack of Wear-It Wednesday and the list for 5 Things Thursday.
Since I'm not at home right now (I'm at work..shhh!), I'll give you my 5 Things Thursday list. The topic today is 5 little known facts about me.
Without further adieu:
1) My family and I have 9 cats. Yes. 9.
Beauty, Cricket, Doug, Zack, Cookie, Baby, Dizzy, Naughty, and Lily.
2) I attended Buffalo State College for Public Communications (AKA marketing/advertising) but never finished my degree.  As of right now, I have about one semester left to go.
3) I have to fall asleep facing the wall. I can't fall asleep unless I feel like I'm in a confined space.
4) Going along with #3, I fall asleep to a Harry Potter movie every night. Right now in my DVD player is Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.
5) I could listen to Florence + the Machine non-stop for the rest of my life, if I had to. Her voice is AMAZING. Her lyrics are fantastic. She's definitely an inspiration to me right now.


Wanna join?
Leave your list in the comments, or make your own list on your blog and link up at Five Days, Five Ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment