Monday, January 9, 2012

mani monday!

I know, I know. I'm already TERRIBLE at keeping my resolution  to blog more. But, I've managed to keep my resolution to eat better and exercise more! I did 2 miles i n 30 minutes  on Saturday morning, walking, and I'm really proud of myself for that. Plus, I started being a do-gooder this weekend too. I had my first volunteer session with our local SPCA. I work at the cat center, cuddling lots of furry friends :3

I'm trying to blog more, guys, I really am. I don't know when I became this busy person, always going, going, going. I suppose all the Bones I've been watching is not helping either. I've flown through the 2nd and 3rd  seasons on Netflix in no time and loving every minute of it.

On to the nails!!
This weeks manicure is brought to you by Target's awesome sale endcaps. I picked up an e.l.f. 5 polish set on clearance. It came with a gold glitter topcoat, a shimmery red, rose, shimmery purple, and a holographic glitter graphite. Of course, the gold glitter bottle broke when I tried to open it. I guess I just don't know my own strength.


Right now, I'm rocking the shimmery purple, known by its official name of "Royal Purple." It's a shimmery red-toned violet color. It went on fairly smooth and I didn't have any problems with bald patches or it being too goopy. It's a great set of 5 nail polishes for (when I bought it) $4.25. I definitely suggest you pick up a set if you can.

Hopefully, my first Birchbox will be arriving shortly and I can share it with you guys. I'm expecting my two free Zoya polishes to be coming any day now as well, so be expecting  post about that.
See y'all tomorrow!!
xo, ali

No comments:

Post a Comment