Thursday, January 26, 2012

5 Things Thursday!!

hello, hello lovelies!! happy thursday--we're almost to the weekend :)
it's thursday and that means I'm participating in 5 Things Thursday over at Five Days, Five Ways. This week's getting to know you theme is "are you for real?!" so you're gonna learn five little known things about me that you might have not known otherwise. Ready? Go!

1) I was a complete tomboy growing up. I didn't want anything to do with barbies. My favorite color was red. I loved playing softball in a summer league and having my dad pitch me the ball so I could hit it.
See? (I'm in the Florida shirt.) Plus, I was kinda chubby.
Now, however, is a whole different story. I'm such a girly girl, it's not even funny. It's so apparent that people I don't know all that well tell me how girly I am. I love it. I love picking out my clothes for work and my accessories and figuring out what makeup shades I want to wear that day.

2) I've never seen one single Star Wars movie. None. Not one. Maybe I've seen about 5 minutes of one but never a whole one. And you know what? I'm still alive and kicking ;)

3) I do not have any type of college degree. Not an associate's, not a bachelor's. I have the majority of the classes I'd need for one of those, but not a whole one. Someday.

4) My left thumb is double-jointed. I used to gross my sister out with it during church >:)

5) I never had a high-school or college sweetheart. Oh, my life.


What about you? What are things that not many people know about you? I'd love to hear all about them!!
Or, if you wanna join in the fun, click the "5 Things Thursday" button over on the right.
Until tomorrow!

xo, ali

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh oh my goodness. Whoever cut my hair should be fired! So cute. I've never seen a whole star wars movie either. We actually went to the theater to see one (not sure which one) and I fell asleep!

    ReplyDelete