Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tasty Tuesday!

Hello, lovelies!!
I have a lot to do at work today, so I just wanna give you guys a quick lil post and with Thanksgiving on Thursday, I thought it would be fun to participate in Tasty Tuesday through For the Love of Blogs and pass. The recipe that I am going to share with you is for a pie that my older sister, Aimee, made every Thanksgiving when she was still living at home. It's one of my favorites.

PUMPKIN CRUNCH CREAM PIE  
3/4 c. cold milk
1 (4 serving size) pkg. Jello vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling
1/2 c. solid-pack pumpkin
3/4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
2/3 c. slivered almonds
2/3 c. Bakers real semi-sweet chocolate chips
3 1/2 c. Cool Whip non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
1 (6 oz.) Keebler Ready crust brand graham cracker pie crust
Pour milk into mixing bowl. Add pie filling mix. Beat with wire whisk until well blended, 1 minute. Let stand 5 minutes. Blend in pumpkin, spice, almonds, chocolate chips and 2 cups of the whipped topping. Spoon into pie crust. Chill 4 hours. Just before serving, garnish with remaining whipped topping and chocolate curls, if desired.

Enjoy, loves!


No comments:

Post a Comment