Thursday, March 22, 2012

You need some whimsy!!

oh heyyyy! I'm back again. You guys are probably getting sick of me :P 

I hope not!!
Designer Satin was starting to chip pretty badly on my index fingers but that's just because I'm really hard on my nails, all day with typing at work and whatnot. Not to mention, they always peel really bad. I'm trying to get them to not but it's a struggle. The base coat that I used has Biotin and Spirulina in it and it helps a little bit. I guess, I should try to not be so anemic...hah!
As I'm posting, this, I'm watching...you guessed it! Idol. I don't get the Lana Del Rey hype. Her voice is so whiny! But I loved Haley Rhinehart's song. I really liked her last season. She definitely grew on me. Fox keeps showing commercials for Glee and Bones and I'm shifting from super-sad to ecstatic between the two. I can't wait for Baby Bones. I'm gonna need tissues. Even this is getting me excited:
how adorable!!
My sister and I have been trying to figure out what they are gonna name her. It's KILLING us. April 2nd can not come fast enough!!

Anyways. As my subject, says, y'all need some whimsy in your life! And what better way to put some there than by showing Revlon Whimsical? It's a dupe for Deborah Lippmann's Glitter In the Air and I love it. Love love love. So pretty. But, it's really sheer so it's definitely a layering polish. And that's great because that means it will last longer!
To start, I used two coats of China Glaze For Audrey, which is a pale aqua, just like those famous boxes ;)
It doesn't look that patchy in real life, I swear!! I don't know where that came from.

Then, I added two coats of Whimsical. Whimsical is a pale, pale sheer light blue with large pink and blue hex glitter, small silver hex glitter, and almost invisible aqua iridescent glitter.
sighhhhh...so pretty!

until next time!
xo, ali







No comments:

Post a Comment