Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Hoppy Easter!

hey ladies! Just a quick post from the office because I know I didn't get a chance to post yesterday.
I hope you all had a great Easter/Passover and were able to spend time with your loved ones.
I had a great Easter. My mom, dad, sister, and I all got dressed up and went to church, followed by brunch at one of our local golf courses. And the brunch included a mimosa, which I love, and my family loves. Because we are fancy :) Brunch was delicious...all sorts of breakfast foods and pastries and lunch/dinner foods. Then it was Easter basket time!! Lots of chocolate and jelly beans. AND. Cadbury Creme Eggs. My number one favorite Easter candy.

Also, in my Easter basket was this little beauty!!
yay!! Time for stamping! It's just the as seen on TV kit, but I can't wait to buy some more plates to use with it. I havent had a chance to use it yet, but I can't wait.
I haven't used it yet because I have OPI Love is a Racket on and it's gorgeous! I'll be showing you that later tonight.
See you then!!

xo, ali

No comments:

Post a Comment